three hundred ninety


TIS THE SEASON FOR THE NEIGHBORS TO LET SANTA THROW UP ON THEIR LAWN

We have a tree and a few decorations inside but outside we look like Scrooge. We don't have family visiting or many local friends so the holidays can be a downer if we let it. 

Our neighbors have the Christmas spirit and children to make it worth while to decorate. Several have these new amazing blow up decorations. We totally enjoy the night time hear but through the day it looks like a Chicago crime scene or the Jonestown massacre.


I'm not complaining because it is right up my morbid sense of humor alley.


It's like Santa ran into the wrong gun owner. I always thought sneaking around living rooms in the middle of the night would eventually get him into trouble.


Looks like Dancer and Prancer got caught in a cross fire. I know it is a twisted observation but that is my way of having holiday fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I WANT TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND STORIES.